Friday, February 11, 2011

Melburn, Melborn, Melbin

Greetings from Melbourne... er, Bundoora.

I just got in this afternoon and settled into my dorm. It's pretty big, just like the rest of the school. By pretty big I mean humungo. After unpacking, one of the seniors (what Americans call an RA) drove me to the local supermarket to get food. I bought crockery and staples, and ended up spending tons o' money. Luckily most of the items will last me the duration of my trip and shopping will become cheaper.

And now... I'm sort of sitting around. Monday is the beginning of Orientation Week, so I have tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday to pretty much do whatever. Depending on the rain situation (there's currently showers of it) I may journey into Melbourne and do some exploring. I'll definitely be packing a lunch.

Until then, and whenever I do something exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment